Tuesday 6 August 2013

Simple buttercream

Hello guys,

This is going to be another simple but really easy recipe.
When I came accros buttercream frosting I didn’t really know how to make now that I do, I would be happy to share it.

Ingredients
140g/5oz butter, softened
280g/10oz icing sugar
1-2 tbsp. milk
Few drops food colouring


Method

Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Add half of the icing sugar and beat until smooth.
Add the remaining icing sugar and one tablespoon of the milk and beat the mixture until creamy and smooth. Beat in the milk, if necessary, to loosen the mixture.

Stir in the food colouring until well combined

1 comment:

  1. Yeah steal my blogs name right! You had to research to post this! Unless you know it and don't need to research then post otherwise don't! Simple as that!

    ReplyDelete